|CCM Resistance 300 Hockey Helmets||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM Resistance 300 Hockey Helmet features exciting new R.E.D. (Rotational Energy Dampening) Technology that better manages rotational impacts. Unlike most helmets that only efficiently protect players from linear impacts, the R.E.D. System slows down rotational or spinning forces, greatly increasing the overall level of protection.
To protect players from conventional linear impacts, CCM incorporated Multi-Density VN Pods. When combined with the traditional VN Foam base liner, the CCM Resistance 300 offers a classic fit and feel with cutting edge protection. The pro-preferred shell features thorough ventilation with a single, tool-free adjustment on the rear of the helmet. CCM strategically moved it from the side to the rear to ensure the maximum level of protection for the player.
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Head Shape Guideline: Round
- CCM Helmet Sizing Guidelines:
Helmet Size / Hat Size / Head Circumference
SM / 6 3/8 - 7 / 20" - 22" (51 - 56 cm)
MD / 6 7/8 - 7 3/8 / 21.5" - 23" (55 - 59 cm)
LG / 7 1/8 - 7 3/4 / 22.5" - 24.5" (57 - 62 cm)
*The CCM Resistance Helmet sizing guidelines are different from other CCM helmet guidelines
- R.E.D. System (Rotational Energy Dampening)
- Designed to better manage rotational impact energy that traditional helmets were unable to protect against
- The liquid-filled bladders slow down rotational acceleration and spin, minimizing rotational impact energy
- Multi-density VN Pods help manage linear impact energy
- Dual-Density VN Foam Base Liner:
- Lightweight and protective
- Similar to U+Foam, it helps to wick away moisture without absorbing it
- Single, tool-free rear adjustment
- Dual-pivoting panel helps to securely anchor the helmet in place
- Strategically moved to the rear of the helmet to maximize protection
- Moisture-wicking comfort foam helps to keep sweat out of the eyes
- Pro-preferred shell with extensive perforation for maximum airflow
- HECC, CSA approved
Weight: 537 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)
Comments: I am a mother of two and both my sons wear these helmets. Love knowing that my sons have great protection on their heads. Ordering another helmet for Christmas in his team colors!
From: Tammy, Richmond, VA
Comments: I've worn this helmet for 3 months now playing college hockey, and it is by far one of the most comfortable and protective helmets I have worn. I came from a bauer re-akt, and this is definitely up there in comfort and protection. Overall, I would definitely recommend this helmet to anybody playing contact hockey 3-4 times per week.
From: Brian, San Francisco, CA