|Monkey Loob Cleaning System||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Monkey Loob Cleaning System is a one step bearing treatment that cleans, lubricates and protects from corrosion. The Monkey Loob solution is so powerful that you don't even have to remove your shields. Because the cleaner also lubricates your bearings, you can put them back in your wheels and onto your skates as soon as they come out of the unit, no need to dry or apply any additional lubricant! To sweeten the deal even more, Monkey Loob also helps protect against rust and oxidation to help prolong the life of your bearings.
- Holds 8 Bearings
- 2 Bottles
- 1 Lid w/shaft for cleaning
- 1 standard lid for storage
- 1 Nut
- 7 Spacers
- 8oz Monkey Loob Cleaner (aka magic in a bottle)
- Instructions (see specs tab)
- Start by unwinding the plastic wrap on the shaft.
- Now load the shaft starting with a bearing and followed by a spacer, another bearing, spacer, bearing, spacer...
- Note: You do not need to remove the bearing shields, just be sure that the shield is on the top of the stack to avoid debris settling back into place.
- Once all 8 bearings are on the shafts, secure the end with the provided nut. Make sure it is snug.
- Now rewrap the plastic wrap down and around your bearings making sure that all of the bearings are covered.
- This wrap will hold the outside of your bearings still and allow you to spin them properly during the cleaning process.
- Place the shaft into a bottle filled with 8oz of Monkey Loob Cleaner and secure lid tight.
- Spin the to wingnut to spin your bearings for approx. 2 minutes.
- If your bearings are especially dirty, you can soak them in the Monkey Loob for an extended period of time for deeper cleaning.
- Once you have waiting your 2+ minutes, pull the shaft out if the bottle and let it drip dry in the dry bottle.
- Remove bearings from the shaft, pat down your bearings and reassemble them on your skates.
- Note: You do not need to wait for them to dry or re lube when using Monkey Loob.
- If desired, use your pat down rag to wipe down the rest of your skates.
For a quick fix, you can also use a few drops of Monkey Loob into each bearing and spin. This will not have the same results as a full cleaning but will help re lubricate and disperse some dirt in a pinch.