|PowerDyne Reactor Pro Plates||
Lowest Price Guarantee
PowerDyne Reactor Pro Plates are an update and the successor the the very popular high-end Reactor plate. The Reactor Pro series features a stronger grade of extruded aircraft aluminum and an improved design for the toe stop housing. Additionally, this plate will come standard with 10-degree kingpins and cold-forged, black anodized solid aluminum trucks with fine threaded adjustable pivot arms. Precise adjustment of these pivot arms allows for maximum response on the track. The plate is finished with a brilliant high polish steel blue color and laser etched graphics - when all is said and done the Reactor Pro represents the pinnacle of plate design, beauty, and performance!
- See "Specs" Tab for More Details
- Recommended Level of Play: Recreational - Competitive - Elite
- Sizing Guidelines: See “Plate Sizing Chart“ below.
- Plate size corresponds to Riedell boots. For example, a size 5 plate fits size 5 & 5.5 Riedell boots.
- Hardware Included:
- Axle nuts
- Mounting bolts & nuts
- 6066 series extruded aircraft aluminum
- 10 degree kingpin angle
- Forged and anodized 6061 trucks
- 8mm chromoly steel axles
- Adjustable pivot arms
- Derlin pivot cups
- Anodized 7075 aluminum kingpins
- Auto-centering Nylock micro-adjustment nut
- Two sets of Magic Cushions
- Red 78A Soft
- Yellow 84A Firm
- Weight of one assembled size 7 plate:
- 15.2 oz.
Other Items to Consider
- Action: 45° Progressive Lateral Movement
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Level of Play: Elite
An update to the Arius Red that maintains its place as one of the lightest and smoothest plates on the market while making small adjustments to the trucks and butterfly cushions that make adjustments easier than ever and with less hardware!
Reactor Pro Plates are the successor to the PowerDyne Reactor plate series. Featuring stronger grade aluminum throughout, better design, 10-degree kingpins, forged aluminum trucks, adjustable pivot arms, and a brilliant steel blue finish with laser etched graphics. This plate is the pinnacle of performance!
- Kingpin: 10°
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Level of Play: Competitive
Created to replace the popular Rival Plate, the Neo offers more power and stability with a reduced kingpin angle. Two-piece trucks (aluminum hangars w/ steel axles) are lighter than ever while other improved features include click-action kingpin adjustment and more durable Delrin pivot cups.
The Powerdyne Thrust Nylon replacement plates for your rollerskates, are made with a durable black nylon with polished metal trucks for an exceptional performance. Accepts adjustable toe stops, toe plugs or bolt on toe stops.